Arlanfor has a view of which you’ll never tire.
Wherever you look there is always something to see:
- the ever changing colour of the sea and mountains;
- the local fishermen checking their nets;
- the boat in the bay you’d most like to own;
- the endless night sky with more stars than you have ever seen;
- the snow capped mountains of Snowdonia and,
- if you’re really lucky, catching sight of the dolphins, porpoise and seals.
All of this can be seen without leaving Arlanfor, or even your room!
So yes we do believe we have one of the best views... ever!
Arlanfor is situated right on the coast of the beautiful Island of Anglesey, North Wales, in the picturesque village of Moelfre. Located on the coastal path, and a stone's throw away from the beach, you really couldn’t get much closer to the sea, without getting wet!